Solutions 4 Health Oil of Wild Oregano is a daily tonic for general health, or more specifically for times of rheumatic pain, respiratory conditions, and fungal infections. It helps promote gastrointestinal health and aids digestion and circulation. Solutions 4 Health Oil of Wild Oregano is produced using ECOCERT Certified Organic Wild Oregano (Origanum Vulgare), hand picked in the pristine Mediterranean wilderness.
Certified Organic Wild Oregano is blended with Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Australian produced olives in a ratio of 1:4 respectively to allow for internal use. Solutions 4 Health Oil of Wild Oregano is alcohol free, made in Australia and produced under strict manufacturing and quality control conditions.
What is Oregano Essential Oil? – a potent source of Carvacrol which possesses powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and immune boosting properties.
Benefits – Solutions 4 Health Oil of Wild Oregano may support:
- Respiratory, Cold & Flu Relief – Proven effective in destroying Staphylococcus Aureus & Klebsiella Pneumoniae responsible for many respiratory infections. Our team have found it to be effective for the relief of sinus congestion and mild respiratory symptoms.
- Antioxidant – Oregano has four times the antioxidant power of blueberries, 12 times that of oranges, and 42 times greater than apples.
- Antifungal – Effective treatment for Candida, Athletes Foot (toenail fungus). Research study demonstrated that a 1% solution of Origanum Vulgare essential oil destroyed all nine species of fungi tested.
- Immune – Oregano Oil can boost the immune system and stimulate white blood cell production, the body’s primary defence system.
- Rheumatic pain – Research has shown that Carvacrol, a main component of Oregano Oil to be effective in reducing inflammation.
- Antibacterial – Helps treat urinary tract infections (UTI’s) and can help kill the hospital superbug MRSA.
- Gastrointestinal – Effective against several bacteria and parasites causing gastrointestinal infections. Aids digestion by stimulating bile flow.
Why choose SOLUTIONS 4 HEALTH Oil of Wild Oregano?
- Since 2006, Solutions 4 Health have been manufacturing innovative products that are “Australian Market Firsts”. Read more …
- Solutions 4 Health follow due diligence in creating clinically proven nutraceutical products with integrity.
- Solutions 4 Health perform many analyses such as Microbiological and Chemical Analyses including use of Gas Chromatography on the Oil of Wild Oregano for the presence of harmful amounts of infectious microbes, chemicals or heavy metals. The Thymol level of their Oil of Wild Oregano is less than 2% .
- The only Oil of Wild Oregano approved by the TGA. The Therapeutic Goods Administration is a Commonwealth Government agency that regulates medical devices and drugs. Prescription medicines and over-the-counter medicines which meet Australian standards of quality, safety and efficacy are included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. Medicines may be registered or listed. Registered products are thoroughly evaluated and are labelled with an AUST L number. You can find the AUST L number on the Solutions 4 Health label on the bottle.
Ingredients – SOLUTIONS 4 HEALTH Oil of Wild Oregano
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Oregano Oil (Origanum Vulgare).
1-5 drops in juice 3 times daily or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Apply a drop or two under the soles of feet. Not to be used on children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Use topically as required.
Please store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.