The cough reflex is a vital part of the body's defence mechanism that helps clear the bronchial tract of secretions and foreign material. It may simply be due to bronchial tract infection or irritation from environmental pollutants. A long-standing, painful, bronchial cough may be due to other underlying causes and should be evaluated by a qualified practitioner.
Bronchial Cough Relief extract is a western herbal medicine that combines the traditionally-used herbs marshmallow, liquorice, iceland moss, fennel, plantain and thyme.
Active Ingredients: Each 12 mL contains tinctures equivalent to dry:
- Althaea officinalis root 600 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra root & stolon 240 mg
- Cetraria islandica whole plant 240 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit 240 mg
- Plantago lanceolata herb 360 mg
- Thymus vulgaris flower & leaf 720 mg
Features / Benefits
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Liquid extracts are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Ideal for people with poor digestion.
- Mix with your favourite fruit juice or herb tea.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for children under 2 years or during pregnancy and lactation. Contains alcohol 40% v/v.